Alois Pauls, M.D.
- Provide the highest quality of compassionate medical care to patients in all stages of life. Currently board certified family medicine physician at Paris Family Physicians. Responsibilities include comprehensive family medicine care in the primary care clinic.
- Universidade Federal do Paraná, Brazil
Doctor of Medicine 07/2001 – 06/2007
Honors: Psychiatry, Endocrinology, Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Tropical Diseases
- Paris Family Physicians, Paris, Texas
Family Practice Physician
3/2023 – current
- Paris Lakes Health Group, Paris, Texas
Attending Physician at Family Medicine Clinic
09/2017 – 2/2023
- Satanta District Hospital, Kansas
Chief of Medical Staff and Attending Physician
07/2012 – 05/2017
- Oakland Physicians Medical Center Family Medicine Residency Program
Wayne State University – Pontiac, Michigan – Nikhil Hemady, MD
Affiliated to Wayne State University – Fully ACGME accredited
Chief Resident, graduated
07/2009 – 06/2012
- Public Health Clinic in semi-rural area, Brazil
Attending Physician, seeing 25-30 patients daily in a solo practice
Wide range of pathology, trauma and urgent care to chronic conditions
01/2008 – 05/2009
- American Board of Family Medicine, diplomate, 2012
- American Academy of Family Physicians, active, 2011
- Texas Medical Association, active, 2017
- Michigan Academy of Family Physicians, 2009-2012
- Michigan State Medical Society, 2009-2012
- Oakland County Medical Society, 2009-2012
- Regional Medicine Council, PR-Brazil, 2007-2009
- Licensed to practice medicine in State of Texas and Oklahoma
- ATLS, ACLS and BLS certified
- FMCSA Registered Examiner, Exp. Date 04/2024
- DEA Registration active
- ECFMG certified, 2008
- Pauls A., Fumtim J., Seifeldin R. Retrospective Chart Review for Quality Improvement: The
influence of non-compliance to office visits with the management of hypertension. Poster
presented at: Doctors’ Hospital of Michigan Research Day, Pontiac, MI (april 2011).
- Pauls A., Hemady N., Kristof L., Yamammoto S. Severe Asymptomatic Aortic Dissection: A
Case Report. Poster presented at: Michigan Research Day, Brighton, MI (may 2010).
- Pauls A., Seifeldin R., et al. Implementation of Asthma Action Plan in Asthmatic Population
and Impact of Health Status – a Quality Improvement Project (January 2010).
- Case Report: O impacto do Eczema Atópico (The impact of atopic eczema).
Centro Universitário Positivo. Nov. 2005
Advisor: Kátia Sheylla Malta Purim, M.D.
- Case Report: Mycobacterium abscessus in patient with cystic fibrosis.
Pediatria Atual, vol.19, mar-apr. 2006
Advisor: Orlei Kantor Júnior, M.D.
- Happily married with 4 sons (born in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
- Play piano at church (Mennonite background)
- Volunteered at numerous teenage summer camps, education classes and clothes distribution for underserved populations
- Enjoy wide range of outdoor activities, especially when it includes spending time with family
Language (Other than English):
- Spanish – Fluent
- Portuguese – Fluent
- German – Fluent