Chad Trammell, M.D.
Objective: To provide comprehensive and compassionate healthcare in a rural or suburban setting with emphasis on health promotion and disease prevention.
- U.T. Health Center at Tyler, Department of Family Practice
- Graduated 1999: Residency – The University of Texas Health Center at Tyler Family Practice
- Graduated 1996: M.D. The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Graduated 1992: B.S. Midwestern State University – Majoring in Biology and Chemistry
Certification and Licensure:
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Licensed to practice medicine in Texas
- Board Certified in Family Practice by the American Board of Family Practice
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Certification
Professional Organizations: American Academy of Family Physicians, Texas Medical Association
- Family Physician – Paris Family Physicians Paris, TX (August 2005 – present)
- Family Physician – Trinity Mother Frances Jacksonville, TX (May 2002 – August 2005)
- Assistant Professor and Medical Director of Satellite Clinic in Mineola, TX – University of Texas Health Center at Tyler, Division of Primary Care (July 1999 – May 2002)
- Independent Contractor for ER Coverage – Emcare Physician Staffing Services Dallas, TX (October 1997 – June 1999)
- Independent Contractor for ER Coverage – The Gould Group Plano, TX (October 1997 – June 1999)
Extracurricular: My interests include collecting and restoring antique furniture, cars, etc. I also enjoy traveling. My recreational interests include scuba diving, golf and tennis.
Volunteer Activities: I enjoy participating in and directing medical mission trips.